Please note Tigerprint is operating as normal (as possible) under the difficult, current circumstances we now face. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if we can be of any service at all.
Why Choose Tigerprint
You deal directly with the person handling your job and can order via email or talk to a real person.
We fully guarantee you will be 100% satisfied with our work
We have the expertise and systems to solve your printing issues
We guarantee to deliver to you by the agreed date and can offer as little as 48 hours turnaround on some items
Why Should You Use Tigerprint?
Our business has been operating since the 1960s. We continue to provide outstanding customer service, quality prints and professional advice. We guarantee customer satisfaction by meeting your deadlines and expectations. You can speak directly with the person handling your job at any time and conveniently order your work via email or on the phone. Contact us today to order your business cards near Dandenong.
Tigerprint is your print solution
Catering to small and large business, along with the general public, maintaining solid, long term relationships with all our clients is an absolute high priority. We guarantee to meet your quality expectations and deadlines and your peace of mind is assured as you will deal directly with the person handling your job.
–––––––––– Proudly servicing businesses for over 50 years ––––––––––
StationeryStationery items like Letterheads, With Compliments Slips and Envelopes are still a necessary part of most businesses, and Tigerprint can make your business look professional with full colour, short-run, specialty stock or any other option you might need, including our popular PROMO-VELOPES - full colour printed envelopes for a big first impression.
Presentation FoldersAn ideal solution for trade shows and customer presentations, Tigerprint can provide a range of styles or get your own customised one.
LabelsTigerprint specialises in providing short-run labels up to A3 size and can also provide many colour, shape and stock options.
Carbonless FormsAvailable as full colour, or in single colour for a cost effective option, customised carbonless forms will give your business a professional touch.
Promotional CardsThese cards can be printed any size and can be finished off with a magnet on the back to ensure your message is kept where it can be seen.
BrochuresA cost effective promotional tool for any business, Tigerprint specialises in full colour brochures of any size and quantity.
Business CardsStill the most identified and cost effective way of getting your business contact details distributed, business cards are available from Tigerprint in any quantity with options like special stocks, spot varnish or custom sizes available to make your business stand out.
BannersNeed to get your message seen from a distance, at a trade show or outside in the weather, then let Tigerprint arrange a banner for you.
Quality and Custom Business Card Printing in Melbourne
When you want to make the right first impression with your business card, our printing services in Melbourne has everything you need. Our experienced professionals can assist you with advice, artwork, design and quality prints. There is no job too difficult for our business card printing service in South Melbourne.
Benefits of Quality Business Cards in Melbourne
There is a wide range of benefits to printing business cards, including:
- Offering a personal touch when swapping information: There is something significant and personal about giving out a business card when networking. You can personally contact people and prompt them to get in touch with you when you hand out a business card rather than deliver information via email. Handing out your personal card will make a memorable impression on another party.
- Affordability: Ordering business cards in bulk is a useful marketing tool when you are on a budget. Our professional team can help you produce the right type of cards to promote your business, and we can help you navigate the wide selection of options available for your quality print.
- Creates a good first impression: A beautifully designed and appealing card will give an excellent first impression of your business. You can create a card that is unique and matches your brand and streamline your design. You can also control what information you want to display on your card and even advertise a product or discount.
Modern print solutions made easy.
With as little as 48 hours turnaround on some jobs, your project deadline will not be a problem.
No job is too tricky or too small. For any custom shapes, one-off prints, specialty papers/coatings or alternative sizes Tigerprint has the solution
Printing + Binding
RTO work a specialty. Lightning fast printing and binding of manuals for all training organisations, colour or black and white.
If you are not sure where to begin, or just need help with finishing your project we can assist you in getting the best results
Artwork & Design
Tigerprint’s excellent artwork and design service leave you time to do what you do best, and know that you are going to get the best results
Sometimes size will say it all and our banners, posters and coreflutes can do all the talking
The solution for printing higher quantities and larger format jobs and for when specific spot or PMS colours are needed, for instance in a logo
Offering cost effective solutions for printing requirements on a smaller scale or when deadlines are tight
Creative Ways to Use Business Cards in Clayton
You can use your business card in many creative ways, such as:
- Using it as a referral card: You can hand out a business card to your best customers for them to give their family and friends and offer them an incentive if they use it. Ensure that your card is well designed and contains the necessary information for your referral program.
- Having a discount code: An effective way to distribute your business card is to include a discount code. Place your cards where customers can easily see them, such as in the window or on the front counter and encourage people to give some to their friends.
Making it a raffle card or event ticket: If you’re doing a raffle or event fundraiser, business cards are a cost-effective alternative to printing tickets. You can leave space on the back of a business card for people to write their name when entering your raffle draw. For your event tickets, you can add something a little extra such as stamped foil to make it more noticeable.